Today there are over 75 design-build firms, architects and custom home builders representing Real Log Homes® as Independent Representatives worldwide. They joined us because they saw:
- A new source of customers generated by our national advertising.
- A non-competing building system featuring time-saving construction and the unique aesthetic appeal of exposed logs and timbers.
- High visibility and credibility derived from over 45 years of satisfying customers building Real Log® homes and light commercial structures throughout North America and in many foreign countries.
- A rare opportunity to increase profits by maximizing Real Log Home®'s architectural and design services, engineered component building system and technical expertise.
- National advertising and feature articles about Real Log Homes® in major national shelter magazines generating thousands of inquiries each year.
- Local marketing and promotion programs providing Representatives with tools and incentives needed for successful local campaigns.
- Regional Managers employed by company to serve as local consultants and advisors for your Real Log Homes® business.
- Time and money-saving features producing higher profits associated with firm package prices, delivery to site on a date promised, quick shell erection and a Real Log Homes® commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Design services which provide CAD generated prints and details and the flexibility to adapt our system to most custom designs, and engineering data to meet national code specifications.
- An Independent Representative support program which begins with an intensive Real Log Homes® school and continues throughout our relationship with local and regional and national workshops on sales, marketing, construction, design, etc., as well as operating manuals and the regular circulation of successful plans and technical information.
- In a nutshell, Real Log Homes® brings to your business the opportunity to expand without adding the overhead associated with national advertising and new staff for marketing, design and production services. Best of all, you gain new customers from Real Log Homes® and higher visibility in your community and industry. You become part of a national team through our successfully proven dealer program.
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVE IN THE CUSTOM HOME MARKET AS A...:
- CUSTOM BUILDER
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT GROUP
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- DESIGN/BUILD FIRM
- RELATED PROFESSIONAL
- ARCHITECTURAL FIRM
...and interested in finding out more about Independent Representative opportunities, we'd love to hear from you!
Bookmark/Search this post with