WHS Homes is always on the lookout for great talent to support our three brands, Timberpeg®, Real Log Homes® and American Post & Beam®. From our sales and office support staff, to our innovative designers and dedicated craftsmen and women, we are one of the leaders in the log and timber frame industries.
See below for current job openings.
Log & timber Frame Home Designer
We are looking for a technical design candidate with the following knowledge and skills to work in our Claremont, NH office:
- Experienced in CAD Programs
- ArchiCad – 3D (for architectural drawings)
- Cadwork – 3D (for shop and technical drawings)
- Knowledge of structural engineering
- Capable of reviewing engineering documents
- Limited engineering for checking and producing preliminary sizing and structural calculations using Woodsizer or similar program.
- Review and produce technical shop drawings for log and timber frame products. Shop drawings will include CNC information that will be used to produce the log and timber components needed by the production group.
- Produce 2D & 3D drawings for use by architects, engineers as well as customers and builders
- Ability to communicate with in-house sales personnel, in-field sales representative network and shop/production personnel.
- Project estimating and pricing
Required Degree - 2yr. arch./eng. or equivalent experience
Benefits Available - Health, Dental, 401K, Vision, Life Insurance
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Sales and Administrative Assistant
Seeking an energetic Sales and Administrative Assistant to support our Regional Sales Manager.
This role will work alongside and report to our Regional Sales Manager at our design, manufacturing and sales office in Claremont, NH. The Sales Assistant will:
- Follow up on lead inquiries with phone calls and/or emails expeditiously
- Be eager to learn about timber frame and post & beam home construction
- Answer basic design, manufacturing and construction related questions with on the job training by our Regional Sales Manager
- Enter, update and manage lead information and communication in sales database (MSCRM)
- Possess strong computer literacy and comfortable using:
- MS Office programs - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Sales/Lead Management Database knowledge a plus (MSCRM database or other comparable CRM Database experience - i.e. Salesforce)
- Have strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- No prior experience in timber frame or post & beam building systems necessary
- Willing to train the right candidate who possesses the above listed skills
- Compensation and Benefits Compensation commensurate with experience.
Paid time off, sick/personal time, 401k, medical, dental, life insurance, holidays.
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see your dream job listed? Send us your resume anyway along with a cover letter stating how you think your skills could benefit our team.