WHS Homes is always on the lookout for great talent to support our three brands, Timberpeg®, Real Log Homes® and American Post & Beam®. From our sales and office support staff, to our innovative designers and dedicated craftsmen and women, we are one of the leaders in the log and timber frame industries.
We're seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Estimator to join our team.
This role will work alongside and report to our CFO at our design, manufacturing and sales office in Claremont, NH.
The Estimator will:
- Prepare accurate and detailed cost estimates for custom built log and timber framed residential and commercial projects (including material, labor and operating costs);
- Have a keen understanding of residential and/or commercial construction;
- Maintain meticulous cost estimating tools including databases, spreadsheets and other computer based applications;
- Review design plans and specifications;
- Experience using CAD software;
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment;
- Have strong communication skills and a positive attitude;
- 1-3+ years of Construction Estimating experience preferred
Associates or Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil or Structural Engineering or related field preferred
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Paid time off, sick/personal time, 401k, medical, dental, life insurance, holidays
Please email your resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls regarding this position. If you are selected to continue to the interview process, we will contact you via email or phone.
Don't see any job openings you are qualified for but are still interested in working with us? Feel free to send us your resume along with a cover letter stating how you think your skills could benefit our team.